Saturday, December 22, 2007



This is the time of year when many of you send out Christmas cards with beautiful pictures and wonderful messages of Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!... but, I'm not one of you, sorry to say. However, I do give and get a few cards from family and close friends, which I enjoy. The attached pictures are of one that I received last night from a good friend, Lois. She and I used to drive school buses together; she still does, while I only have one job now - Yippee!

Anyway, she always gets me the funniest cards for all occations; they make me laugh right out loud and this one was no exception. As I'm walking across a crowded shopping mall parking lot, I take it out of my purse and open it up. Just envision me laughing right out loud - uproariously!! It was wonderful, and I'm sure many people were looking at me wondering but all I know is that it's so great to laugh like that every once in a while and to laugh at ourselves is often the best medicine for anything that might ail us. And sometimes it's tough to keep the humor in many of the situations we experience during the Holiday Season; from the crowded malls to the crowded freeways!!

It is my hope that all of you are able to enjoy the holidays and are able to keep a smile on your face, and warm thoughts and feelings in your hearts and humor in your souls. I know that if we remember the true meaning of this time of year, and think about whose birth we are celebrating, it will be easy.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Love you all,
Cassy

Followers

Blog Archive