Wednesday, May 21, 2008


HI ALL!! Well, I know it's been a couple of weeks since Mother's Day and with all the excitement about Spencer, I've been 'remiss' in not posting a BIG THANK YOU to Andy, Ninha, Shawnna and Drew for the beautiful bouquet of roses they sent me. They arrived at work on Friday morning before Mother's Day - what a great way to start the weekend!! There was so many roses and all in the colors I love, that I wanted to find a way to save them, so I checked online and found out how to save roses to make potpourri with them. Right now I have them bunched together by color with cotton string safely hanging in the garage. Soon, when they are all dried, I'm going to finish making potpourri with them and display them in a lovely bowl in the house. This way, as I pass by them I will be able to remember the lovely gift given and Thank Heavenly Father for the blessing of family.
Love, Grandma TaTa

Followers

Blog Archive