Thursday, May 29, 2008

Looking good Cass. It is nice to have a break to just go and do something uplifting. We are glad you had such a good time.

I have the information about ordering Spencer's Google t-shirt.

The shirts are $16 payable by check to:

Graphic Sportswear
Attn: Google Doodles
1240 Minnesota StreetSan Francisco, CA 94107

Include Spencer's name and the size(s) of the shirt.

Sizes available:
Adult: S, M, L, XL, XXL
Youth: S, M, L

They also accept Mastercard or Visa. Price includes tax/shipping.

By the way, I forgot to comment on Cindi's new home. I was super impressed. I wish I could see it in person. So very European. It must be wonderful to have a place that is totally your own. I hope you and David have fun putting it all together just the way you want.

Love and best wishes to everyone. Have a WONDERFUL day.

Followers

Blog Archive