Thursday, May 29, 2008




Someone was going to get really mad at me if I didn't get some pictures of Grace up here. I tried to post some video (and I will try again) but I think the file may have been to big - it wasn't working. Anyway, the first picture is of Grace swinging in the backyard. She really loves swinging while the other kids are around and she can watch what they are doing. The other picture is obviously of Grace eating a piece of black licorice. Only with the fourth child! This child gets a lot of things Abby would not have had in a million years. She has that look on her face because Bryan was trying to take the licorice away and Grace was pretty intent that there was no way that was going to happen. I will try to get some more pictures up. I should post one of Abby. She is about six feet tall now and I am sure no one would believe it is her.

Followers

Blog Archive