Sunday, May 24, 2009

HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY!!
MARION BAKER NORTON
Hey, Sis, I bet you never thought you would
be celebrating your 40th on the road to Utah.
It was good to sing to Happy Birthday to you
and to get an update on the
family's traveling adventures.
Today, from Dayton Ohio, it's Chicago or Bust!
Then, on to Nauvoo for some Church History
and then, the final leg of the journey
into the Great Salt Lake Valley
and your NEW HOME!!
I know it's been a struggle,
that winding things up in Jersey
verged on being a nightmare,
but I know I'm not alone
when I say how HAPPY we all are
that you and your family will be closer
to us all, and that we'll all be able to
enjoy each other more now,
get to know one another more
and that's a wonderful blessing for the family!
GOD BLESS YOU ALL IN YOUR TRAVEL WESTWARD!
Love Your Sister,
Cassy

Followers

Blog Archive