Monday, May 11, 2009

HI ALL! Here's hoping all the MOMS in the family had a wonderful day yesterday! I know I did! First, I received a beautiful bouquet of multi-colored roses from Ninha, Shawnna and Drew IV last Thursday. I love those early gifts, ones that you get to enjoy for days and days! The roses were really beautiful and still are today - and they smell wonderful too! Then, I had a fun message left on my home machine from Andy - made me laugh and sigh, at the same time - as only Andy can do! After Church, where they gave out candies to all the MOMS, I was able to enjoy a great spaghetti and meatball dinner at my friend, Lois' home. It was great to visit with her and catch up on all the latest 'drama' in her life, which there is always lots and lots! It's good for me to go for a visit (only occasionally) because it sure does take me out of my humdrum life! I leave her house, realizing there's always someone who has it tougher than me! Somehow though, we both can laugh about our situations!
My final Mother's Day present was a call from Jocelyn. It was really special because I'm always wondering and hoping she will call-it's a little difficult for her because it's not Mother's Day in Luxembourg on that day-I think they have one next month, not sure. Well, anyway, she had the grandkids make the sign for me, which was fun to get - I loved it! I loved all my gifts and telephone calls and special messages! Thank you all!

Love you all,
Mom/Grandma Cass/ Grandma TaTa

Followers

Blog Archive