Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Birthday and Fathers day to all!!!!!!

My phone number 402 980 4423
Bobbys phone number 801 815 4621

I turn my phone off when the U.S. play...I had 16 messages by the end of the game yesterday.

In regards to the U.S....they showed up, they applied pressure and were the dominant team against the pawerhouse Azzuri squad that looked baffled by our three man traps and high energy counters. The USA has a good chance, but sadly I dont think italy will beat Czech, and after watching the Ghana game...WOW, this is definetly "the group of death." Clint Dempsey showcased that he can play as well as most brazilians with his amazing footwork, creativity and hustle. In regards to the Brazilians...I would love to see them play tough, big named teams in the first round so they couldnt coast. Australia made them look silly and honestly the Aussies should have earned three points this morning. It will be interesteing to have Brazil Vs. USA in the second round if the USA pulls it off. Brazil couldn't ask for an easier way to the cup...not knocking brazil...im knocking fifa...the set up is silly...Now on to SPAIN...DANG...they are the best team so far. Mind you they only played Ukraine the biggest cup cake team in the cup..I am interested to see how they do against the real super tough (not so much) Tunisia. WHO? HUH? I would love to see Spain play a tough team before the second round...I truly feel that Spain has the easiest group but would hold up in any group as I think they are the most impressive team so far. Sorry brazil...not impressed so far..I am sure it will change, but Australia had them on the ropes as did Croatia as will the relentles Japaneese...Brazil...Ronaldo, better wake up or all the smiles in the world wont get you through...Ronaldinho...didnt smile for 46 monutes and after that it was still scarce...odd for him, as he has been flashy...however, insignificant thus far. Love Brazil, just don't think they care...or in other words they think they have already won (Like the lakers a few years back)...sadly I don't think it is going to happen for them which means they will not win another World cup until 2014...yesp...USA will win it in 2010.

No knocks...just saying what I see.

Love y'all!

Followers

Blog Archive