Monday, June 12, 2006


So I have been bad, but I promise I tried to put something up here the other day and they were having technical difficulties. Not much to report from New Jersey. The last day of school is a week from today which means lots of things going on between now and then (parties, plays etc.). I am still tinkering in the yard. I am hesitant to put down my mulch because once I do it means no more moving stuff around. My butterfly bushes are blooming like crazy, but there are no butterflies in sight. What I have seen are these enormous bees. Genius that I am I didn't give a ton of thought to the fact that the plants attracting the butterflies would probably be just as tasty for the bees. They don't seem to bother us if we don't bother them so for now I guess we're fine. We are having our first BBQ of the season on Saturday and are hoping not to be rained out by Alberto. You gotta love hurricane season. I'm just rambling so I will stop writing and put up a few of our latest pictures. Just random stuff.
One more thing. The picture of Spencer is just him in a nutshell, a nut. He asked me in the morning to wear the cowboy boots and I told him he could when he got home from school. Within five minutes of arriving home they were on his feet and along with the rest of this getup. The monkey is a nice touch, don't you think?

Followers

Blog Archive