Wednesday, June 14, 2006



This is the ad for our second year of try outs. Things here are awesome. Camp...well last year we had 120 kids in ALL of our camps, this year we split the camps up in to two weeks and this first week we have 180 kids and have nearly 120 signed up for next weeks camps. The development of soccer in this community is blossoming rapidly. It is fun to be such a huge part of so many children's lives. I really am enjoying my experience with this community...mind you it no easy task...for you parents that have kids that are athletes, may I recommend a book to purchase and read. RAISING YOUNG ATHLETES, the ripken way BY: Cal Ripken Jr.

It is awesome, I highly recommend it as it deals with how to cope with young athletes, their coaches, their victories, their defeats etc...all in all , it is an impressive book for parents!

Pray for USA on Saturday....Spain, looked great for the 30 minutes I got to watch...I had camp...But we got DVR Yesterday so I will watch it this evening, Brazil was fun, but not as productive as I expected them to be...Croatia was a lot of fun to watch as well. Spain is the team to beat based off of first match observance. I have heard about their beautiful goal, but not seen it yet...Saudi Arabia, had a sick side volley today... the saudis I believe might be the Cinderella's this WC.

Love y'all!

Followers

Blog Archive