Friday, January 18, 2008

Gina--Thanks for the videos.

Bobby do you have any lasting damage from the 10 foot fall?

Saw the opening of the Sundance festival tonight---wondered if Bobby is hauling anyone important this year?

Hope you are ready for us all to descend on you for five days. Mom and I and Cindi and David will arrive 11:15 pm on Feb 28th Thursday. We are going to rent a van to help out with the transportation problems. Gina-we will help with the food. Marie even says she will help cook so we don;t have to spend so much on fast food. Spaghetti, Lasagna, tacos,stew whatever.Be ready to let us help make this a great time, I will try and not break anything this time I really want to enjoy my family.

Mom and I will come back Monday night. C and D are staying 'til wed morning so they can play baby sitters while you take Gina out for your 8th anniversary on Tuesday. Remember just you two!!!!!! BOBBY!

Love Dad
Love Dad

Followers

Blog Archive