Monday, January 28, 2008

Well, prior to you all giving me a hard time about the goatee...it was shaved off...as i was starting to feel as if it was no longer in my favor. I will likely be posting videos and images within the week. Hopefully they will portray me as, not a dirty old man, but a young strappling man. Seriously, the girl is wonderful. She makes me happy and she is slowly starting to allow herself to recognize her feelings...and even share them. I am super pleased with her.

The the second interview with the soccer club in Logan went real well. I am expecting a contract, as they asked my going price and needs. They seemed as if they can handle that. I am excited to have the opportunity to return to Utah and do what I love. Keep me in your prayers that the offer will be there and that the offer will be worth changing jobs and locations.

In regards to our brother and Propeht, Gordon B. Hinckley; what a joyful moment for him, his family and us. As he is reunited with his wife and family members, brothers and sisters, we are reminded of how sweet the eternal plan truly is. As many people mourned for the popes death in recent years, we find ourselves celebrating the joy Gordon is feeling as he runs in to his wifes arms and returns. I am sure that he is already at work with her and his brothers. Gordon will always be cherished, for 15 years we looked to him for guidance and inspiration. The ability he had to look towards the future was remarkable. What a prime example of how badly we need a prophet in these later days.

On a personal note, it is no secret that I have been a President Monson fan since I was real young. As my thoughts toward Gordon B. Hinckley started to settle, I realized who will likely replace him. I am so excited to see how Pres. Monson will lead us, and in what direction he will compliment this church. What a great time we live in, to have a prophet of God leading and guiding us.

Followers

Blog Archive