Wednesday, April 09, 2008



Hi All!! It’s that time of year when you decide all the leaves have finally dropped from the trees and it’s time to get out in the yard and really do a ‘spring clean up.’ Of course, living in CA we have leaves but not like they do on the East coast, where the Normand’s call home. The pictures above (Andy took them with his cell phone, so the quality isn’t the best) but they show the results of an afternoon’s work in the ‘front yard’ at Andy’s dad’s house, where they are living now. I can just imagine the pile of leaves in the back yard will be twice as high because the yard is easily twice as big!!

This past weekend I did a bit of ‘yard work’ too. I've given up the gardener, which forces me to get out and get some exercise, while making an effort to 'Beeee-U-tee-fy' my cracker-box home. By the end of the day, every bone and muscle in my body was SCREAMING!! It’s just such a $^%$&^%@^##%#@)&)(&)* experience getting old!!

Love you all,
Cassy

Followers

Blog Archive