Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Utah bound!

Just wanted to let you all know that I am truly moving to Logan this weekend. I have not started packing yet. Fortunately, I believe I am going to be able to get everything in my truck in one big pile. Hopefully the storms that are in the rockies right now will not interfere with my travels. But at least i am returning in a heavy truck with 4 wheel drive instead of my puny ranger. Anyway, I have been saying goodbyes and Wednesday night I am the main speaker at a fireside. The bishop of our YSA ward asked me if I would put together a farewell fireside. So, I did, and I have invited all of the soccer community in Council Bluffs to attend. I can't video tape it, but the plan is to record the audio. I figured, maybe someone might want to hear it. It is my last opportunity to be a missionary in this area. I think it is a good thing, but i is going to be emotional for me. There will be three other speakers and a piano solo.

Below is the program for the fireside.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
Loess Hills Ward Young Single Adults
Coach’s Fireside
Farewell to Coach Jeff Ginn
Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Presiding Bishop LeRoy Cobia
Conducting Bishop LeRoy Cobia
Pianist Sister Lindy Stauffer
Chorister Sister Lauren Johnson

Opening Hymn Hymns, No. 223
“Have I Done Any Good?”

Invocation Brother Garrett Wood
Speaker Brother Ammon Bennett
Speaker Brother Brad Silvey
Piano Solo Brother Ryan Kellogg
“I Know That My Redeemer Lives”
Speaker Sister Karley Nelson
Speaker Brother Jeff Ginn
Closing Hymn Hymns, No. 252
“Put Your Shoulder to the Wheel”
Benediction Sister Lindsey Boden

Followers

Blog Archive