Thursday, April 03, 2008

O.K. so many might be wondering what is going on with me. I will tell you that I am breathing easier these days. I handed in my letter of resignation today. I have two more obstacles; 1) bennett is going to try to explain to me why I should stay tomorrow morning and 2) packing! So up until Monday I really had not felt sure about my decision to leave a successful program, a comfortable environment and a steady pay check. But I have received a calming whisper that I need to make this transition.

I am excited to move in to another community where I will feel needed and be utilized. I am grateful for this opportunity as it is an answer to my prayers. It is going to be interesting and it is going to be difficult, but I am qualified for this challenge, have a good track record and believe I can be a huge asset to northern Utah soccer.

I will have to explain my position at a later time, but basically I have been entrusted to be the front man for the soccer community in Cache Valley and surrounding areas. My job is to oversee the development of soccer in four areas; player development, coaching development, fan development, and to educate "the adult learner."

I am excited, nervous and grateful for the opportunity to do what I love in Utah again. Please keep me in your prayers as I will be making many decisions that will affect an entire soccer community and my future.

Travel Plans: The plan is to leave on Friday, April 10th in the morning. Spend Friday night with Nathan and his family. Saturday morning head to Utah...where I will land is yet to be known. maybe Bobbys house, maybe the Hillmans, maybe a hotel in Logan, who knows? Nate, make sure brandi knows i will be there for a bit Friday night :)

Love you all :)

Followers

Blog Archive