Monday, August 18, 2008


Hi All! Last week, on one of the days I drove to work, the traffic was backed up more than usual, so I was glad to be exiting off on Crown Valley Parkway. When I turned right onto Forbes Road and drove a ways, I looked straight ahead and saw this really beautiful geyser!! It looked like it was just down Cabot Road, maybe past the storage units, probably a broken fire hydrant. It was gushing so high up in the air; it reminded me of ‘Old Faithful’ geyser in Yellow National Park. Of course, the surroundings weren’t so beautiful and natural, but the site of the water spraying was really pretty. Maybe if I’d been closer, there would have been a rainbow.

When I got to work, I told my boss, Dale and he rushed out to take this pic of it. As we stood watching it, we could hear the sirens of the police and fire trucks rushing to its location, to get it shut off – we live in a drought area, so that was a lot of water to waste even with its beauty. Also, made me realize why the traffic was so slow on the freeway, all those ‘lookee-loos’ trying to get a glimpse of it too!! Hey, Ed did you see it too??

Love you all,
Cassy

Followers

Blog Archive