Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Stacia and Landon had their first day of school yesterday. Landon was a little bit nervous to start kindergarten, but he did great. His teacher told me he earned 2 green cards for good behavior, and that he was the only one to do so. Landon told me that school was "awesome" they got to read two stories and he made a new friend named Landon Christiansen. He also told his aunt Amanda that he was the "goodest" in his class.
Stacia also had a great day, She was very excited to tell me that she gets three recesses! She gets to eat lunch at school this year which she thinks is so cool. She told me she made a million new friends! She was so cute with Landon, When she got home she went right up to him and asked how his first day went. It was one of those proud mommy moments. I think think it was a great start to the new school year.



Followers

Blog Archive