Wednesday, August 27, 2008




hi daddy!!

Sara was nice enough to let me send some pictures she has in the computer here at work. You won´t see all the store, but at least you´ll have an idea of where I spend most of my time!

The picture of just the watch is the same watch I sold that was my first "big sale" (15.000€). I thought you´d like to see it.

The three people are, Sergio, Sara and Fatima. There wasn´t a photo of everyone. Sara is the one I get along with really well. She is the same age as me...her birthday is the same year on Bobbys day (11/16/1978). She has two little boys. Anyway, she´s very nice.

Hope you like the photos. Love you lots.
keep smiling
me

I thought everyone might like to know where Cindi is working these days. She is happy working here and last Monday she sold 67,000.00 euros worth of jewelry. It will be nicer when she has been there 3 months and gets credit for her sales. Until then she is just a greeny sales person. She will get some commission i'm not sure how they calculate it so I will have to let her explain it later along with the name of the store. It is on the same level of exclusivity as Tiffanie's (I think). She will have to enlighten us about that also.

Love everyones posts
Ed

Followers

Blog Archive