Saturday, August 09, 2008






Wow Cassy would have loved to see some pictures of that ride!!!

In May I said to myself tjat I was going to go to the beach some this summer. Haven't been in years. What a waste people pay big bucks to get to and enjoy our beaches. so last night I told Marie that I was going to the beach tomorrow. Marie eally doesn't like the beach but she was kind enough to humor me today. We left about 3:45 so we wouldn't get burned and arrived at T street a little after 4 pm. Parking would have been a problem but not with my handicapped sticker. Right next to the over pass and it isn't even metered FREE. Got the stuff out of the car and trudged to the beach. Hasn't changed much in the last 50 years. I wanted to go in the water but my feet are just too tender. I did walk up and down the beach in my sandals tho. Mom read and said if I had asked she would have walked with me. OOOps
Don't look if it causes too much pain from the glare.

Followers

Blog Archive