Saturday, September 06, 2008






Hi All,

It is Friday night late and I can't sleep so I thought I would post some pictures from last weekend at Del Mar. It was a bit of a bummer because Marie had to work Saturday morning and then all day Monday Labor Day because Staples is short of help and it is back to school week. I went down Friday night and mom came and picked me up Tuesday evening after work. The Holst came down Saturday and brought mom with them. Ron and I went over to the races and watched three races. I won the first race and lost the next two so I broke even and I think Ron did also because he won one race. The rest of the weekend we read books and played cards and just relaxed. I was the only one to get in the pool and I spent some time in the sun so I am not such a white whale now.
The complex is being well taken care of and looks great. These pictures were all taken during a get out of the house walk.
Enjoy Dad

Followers

Blog Archive