Friday, September 26, 2008

We had family pictures done a few weeks ago and here are the results...I think they turned out great! It was a little bit windy, but Katie (our neighbor) did such a great job!!


I started getting the kids ready almost two hours in advance so that if anything went wrong I could have time to fix it. Well of course something went wrong!! I had everyone ready to go and I was doing one last evaluation of them and realized Milena was missing...well when I found her she had an open bottle of dark brown nail polish and it was all over her. I was frantically scrubbing her with nail polish remover, it was crazy!! Luckily I had not put her in her dress yet in anticipation of something like this, if she was dressed already I don't know what we would have done. But it all turned out okay, so I'm over it.


Bobby and I have not had a professional picture of just the two of us since our wedding! I know we are big slackers.

Followers

Blog Archive