Monday, September 29, 2008

These pictures were taken the second day, after the night of lots of rain.
Here´s a little bit of attitude for you dad. David kept wanting me to look at him so he could take pictures of me, but I was BUSY. So this is my "take a picture fast you´re annoying me" face.

Tug of war....my ward won!!
Jump rope...David won!! Yes me with my mouth open, "cheerleading" as usual! The lady with my William Pen sweatshirt is the YW Stake Pres. (she´s awesome) and the other lady right behind me is one of her cousenlors.
I came home from camp tired and voiceless. Overall it went well, but the best part for the girls were the craft activities mom found for me!!
Thanks mom and dad for all your support and help.
OH!! Hey I´m having camp on 4th of July weekend next year if anyone wants to come join me!?!?! Especially any of my brothers or male family members since it´s so hard to get preisthood to come!!
HA HA HA HA!!!

Followers

Blog Archive