Saturday, September 06, 2008

The picture of the BMW's is just for Cindi. Shan as always is keeping my nose to the grind stone and Ron and I did a great job BBQing the meat and Marie and Shan are just cool in their shades!



I never go down to Del Mar that I don't remember all you kids playing Marco Polo and throwing you all up in the air in the pool and watching you splash. My it was fun. I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did. In that last set you will notice that Ron has a camera. It was a new one. He had taken some pictures but hasn't figured out how to down load them yet. He will figure it out and have a great time with it I am sure.
Sure enjoyed you post on your blog Bob - great pictures -
Wish Nathan would post some for us to see.
Anyway hope to get some pictures of CINDI at girls camp.
Thank you Cassy for your great posts.
Here are the rest of the pictures from Del Mar.

Followers

Blog Archive