Monday, July 31, 2006

...everyone gathers in the center of town (pretty much everyone is drunk...or getting drunk) where they have put a bunch of sand and when the horses come around the people get up close to the horse and pat it on the chest and scream so the horse lifts up onto his back two legs...

...here you can kind of see the group below the horse and the horse is "dancing". David was scared we would get hurt so he didn´t want to get to close. But the obedient wife that I am, I got right up close to horses while they were exiting the sand (and supposed to be calmed down) and one got out of hand and almost landed on top of me!! David wasn´t happy when he saw that I almost got demolished by the horse...at least it shows he loves me!!


How odd...another beautiful beach!!

Followers

Blog Archive