Saturday, July 01, 2006

HAIR...I cut my hair last weekend....not happy... I didnt want cut as short as it was cut, but if I was still living at home, I would not get kicked out of the house because of the length of my hair. I have a hair cut that I think they call a MOP TOP...sadly I think thats what I had when it was long too? Chris Seamons is coming out to visit for a week. I am sure we will get some pictures up here for you guys to see my hair.

Club soccer try outs ended yesterday and we had TONS of girls try out and it seems that the girls teams are going to be awesome from u-10 to u-17. The boys will be awesome at the younger ages as well as our U-17 boys. Total, we have 11 teams in the club and 25 coaches/assitants/trainers. Things here are progressing rapidly and my experiences here are proving to be more and more valuable as the days go on. The last three weeks of camp and try outs have been very exhausting, but seeing soccer in this community thrive is very rewarding.

Oh yeah, Dad, Bobby wanted to give you another Kid for YOUR birthday...I guess my gift to you is that I DID NOT HAVE A KID on your birthday.

Love y'all

Followers

Blog Archive