Wednesday, July 19, 2006





One morning last week Margot decided to make a puppet (a girl). Guillaume followed suit (a dog). When Alienor came home from school she made one too. She got the prize for most elaborate. Perceval had to keep up with his siblings so he glued paper to his puppet to decorate it. I forget what he said it was. Overall, the puppets turned out great and I was really impressed that they did it all by themselves with no help from me. I just had to post the pictures so they can see themselves on the computer!! They get such a kick out of that.

It's been really hot here the last few days. Of course, not like Spain-hot, but for Luxembourg it's hot. I made the comment to Patrice tonight - wouldn't it be nice to live somewhere again where air conditioning is common and not an eccentricity?!

Well, gotta get to bed so I'll stop posting for tonight.
Jocelyn

Followers

Blog Archive