Monday, July 17, 2006

Hi everyone,
It is I Abby the great with news on Paris attractions. I hope all the spelling is correct. Ok here it goes. You can ride to the first floor of the eiffel tower for 4.20 euros, second floor 7.70 euros, top floor 11.00 euros. You can drive by the Arc De Triomphe. Go to Notre Dame. Visit the Louvre.To see ticket prices go to www.louvre.fr. Then go to visit and click on admission fees. You can also visit Palais de la Porte Doree-Aquarium Tropical
293 ,avenue Daumensil ,Paris ,75012 France. That was pretty much all I could find even though it took me like, two hours. I need to keep adding to my 26 hours read since June 27 so I better go. Happy 3rd Birthday Landon!! Oh, and congrats. on getting to take Milena home. She is so cute and tiny I wish I could see her in real life. I love you all so much.
Keep on Blogging,
Abby

Followers

Blog Archive