Friday, July 21, 2006

Hola to all. Thanks Abby, Cass and Joc for all the great information about Paris. Needless to say, I´m just excited about seeing my parents. My dream would be to have EVERYONE over to Europe for a family reunion!!! I think we´ll have to wait a while for that one! But Joc, we would LOVE to see you and the family if it´s not too much trouble for you!!!

David and I are heading off to Menorca (island off the coast of Spain) today for a week on the beach. We are going to rent a car and camp for the week. The island is small so we should see a good part of it, if not all! David is sooooo excited (he´s always wanted to go to Menorca and his idea of a perfect vacation is being at the beach 24 hours a day).

Love you all and hope everyone is doing well. Hugs and kisses.

Followers

Blog Archive