Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Cool Bobby!

Well, tomorrow I head off to Austria (Vienna) for some more training!! I´ll have to change the chip in my head on the way there since everything will be in English! Of course I´m going the coldest week we´ve had all winter. I looked up on the internet and in Vienna tomorrow and Thursday it´s supposed to be about -5º C...if you don´t know what that is in F, look it up!(basically it´s REALLY cold!!!!) I get to Vienna at 6:30pm, so I hope to be able to walk around a little bit that night because I won´t have any free time the next day to go see things. I´ll try to remember my camera and take some pictures!!

David is also traveling the next two days. It´s his turn to go to Madrid for some training for his new job. So we´ll get to the airport about the same time on Thursday and drive home together.

That´s pretty much all that´s new and not so exciting here in Spain. Hope all is well with everyone else!
keep smiling

Followers

Blog Archive