Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I have a question for everyone... what time of year are your ward and stake conferences? Ours are always right around general conference and it drives me crazy to have almost 3 weeks in a row of conferences. I chock it up to poor french planning but Patrice seems to think it's the general rule. Can you let me know if I have a right to be annoyed. We really lose people in the fall because after being on vacation 1-2 months in the summer, there's only 2 weeks and then we have general conference (school starts 15 sept), another week, stake conference, etc. Most members don't go to Nancy to stake conference, and most don't come to the chapel to watch general conference. So the less actives go inactive! How does it work in your wards?

I'm getting excited to see the Nortons!

Jocelyn

Followers

Blog Archive