Monday, January 15, 2007

I just thought I´d bring you all up to date...

I´ve done a whole bunch of tests and will go to the Dr. at the end of the month to see what they can give me so I can have some spanish grandchildren for my parents!!

I´ve started my new job and so far it´s a little slow but lots of information and things to learn. Once it picks up a little I´m sure I will enjoy it a lot. I bought myself an MP3 player so I can learn my Primary songs on the train to and from work each day...I also have some other music to listen to. There´s only so much Primary music in spanish (south american spanish, which is way different) I can handle!! But it´s nice, I listen to my music and write in my Journal or read the Book of Mormon. David thinks I´m crazy for reading the Book of Mormon on the train, but if I know that I´m not going to have/make time to read it when I get home than hey, on the train is good for me. Besides I read it in English, so the people that look at it notice that it´s a weird book, but they can´t read it!!

David starts his new job today so he´s a little nervous. Last week he didn´t have to work so he worked on his final project (a whole bunch) and hopes to(WILL) have it finished by June.

Yesterday I went to a ward conference (I´m in the YW stake presidency now) and it was nice to see a ward (one of the FEW) that is pretty much organized and doing things well in the YW. They split the ward during the conference and the wives of the two Bishops are the YW Pres. in each of the wards, so at least I know that they´re active members, which is always a PLUS!!

In my own ward we (the primary presidency) are making lots of changes too and since I was at a different ward yesterday my poor Primary Pres. was all alone (the other counselor didn´t show up) and things were crazy, but what´s new?!! I talked to mom yesterday and she assured me that it doesn´t matter where you live, California, New Jersey, Spain or even Utah, things are never as organized as you want them to be and there are always problems to overcome. That made me feel better!!

Anyway, enough blah blah blahing... I hope everyone is well. I love you all lots and lots. Thanks for the pictures you all send, it makes me feel a little bit closer to home. Hugs and kisses for everyone.
Keep smiling,
cindi

Followers

Blog Archive