Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I believe the Nortons have given us all a task.

I think we all need to be thinking about names for kids and post them. Let John know that Puff Daddy is no longer cool and that now it is P. Diddy that is "in". I think living in Jersey you should give the child a name like Vinny or Sal...thats when i will know you have been in Jersey too long :)

So some boy names (obviously from me they are going to be somewhat untraditional):
Champlain
Striker
Van---had a friend with that name...loved it
Beckham---I actually heard a kid with that first name...didnt think i would care for it much, but i did
Rock

or I like the idea of just calling a boy by one letter...so like...

"Hey, M come to dinner." Or "hey K time to come inside."

so you have 26 options...name your kid a letter. works for boys or girls.


Girls Names:
Ashton
Riley
Shannon
Izzy
Chloe (pronounced Clo E)
Charisma (you could nick name her car or char)
Always thought Ryan would be a god girls name, even though its a boys


Hope everyone will jump on board. Submit the names...maybe if the Nortons pick your name they will take you to Euro Disney with them ...he he!

Followers

Blog Archive