Thursday, June 21, 2007



Hi All!! Well, Ed received a disk with X-rays of his new ‘BIONIC’ hip, but the program it came in isn’t supported by Mac, so he asked if I would see what I could do at work on my PC. It opened and I could view the X-rays, but the program wouldn’t let me manipulate them or save them, so I had to ‘jury-rig’ it and figure out a different way to get it up on the blog, but here they are – I hope this gives you an idea of what Ed has endured and what his ‘BIONIC’ hip looks like, now and forever (except in the eternities, of course, where he will be ‘PERFECT’ and have his ‘old – original’ hip bone and he will be complete again, as we all will be)!! Send an email with comments, he’d love to hear from you ALL!!! Being stuck home alone most of the day is NO FUN!!

Love you all – Till’ next time!
Sassy Cassy

Followers

Blog Archive