Thursday, June 28, 2007




This morning Guillaume wanted a 'project' to do so I suggested baking something. We looked through the cookbook together and a recipe for doughnuts caught my eye. So here is Guillaume making his doughnuts. They turned out excellent! They were delicious and I couldn't stop eating them! He rolled them in powdered sugar but next time we'll do it in regular sugar.

The reason he needed a project is because we are DONE with our homeschooling program for the year! We sent the last things in last Friday. YEAH! The stress level has gone WAY down in our home which has made things run so much more smoothly this week. We're back to having fun together although we still read a lot and review math. I'm so proud that Guillaume has caught up to what I would consider an average first grade reading level, in French and English. And Margot is reading well too, but only in English. Guillaume has had to 'practice' much more than the girls which regards to reading.

Oops, I'm talking too much. I need to run get dinner - it's ready but probably burning!!

Jocelyn

Followers

Blog Archive