Friday, June 29, 2007

I know we haven't been very good about posting news about our family, but I will try and take some pictures and get something up around the 4th. Between church, work, three kids and one on the way, there isn't much time for a lot else. I have been occupied taking care of everyone plus working on a host of projects I am trying to finish before the baby comes. Yesterday marked six weeks and counting. For the now the date will be August 8 (I am being induced) unless the baby decides to come on its own. I am not holding out for this since none of the other children thought coming early was a good idea. Anyway, projects and children are calling. We are having a bbq with friends on Wednesday so that may be a good time to pull out the camera as well. The kids are playing karaoke on the playstation behind me which is making it hard to focus. Maybe I'll have to join them for a song or two.
Have a great day everyone!

Followers

Blog Archive