Friday, June 22, 2007

wow sure did enjoy all the emails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not
anyway last night Cassy nd I delivered xrays till midnight and the this morning I had an 8 am appt with mid dr. He spent an hour with me and got me set up with physical therapy and the orthopedic dr here. Said i was healing well and to put neosporin on my incision to help it heal faster ans cleaner and to watch my blood sugar as usual. The ward has people calling every day while marie is at work to check up on me and to take me places if i need it. they are being so good to me. I am getting stronger every day and trying to cut down on the pain meds but after about 18 hrs I need a pill so i can rest. I dont want to become too much of a druggy. The days are very boering and the nights are very long. cause I cat nap for an hour and the wake for 30 min throughout the night. Oh got more xrays today they look pretty much like those posted. Hard to believe I am walking on that peice of metal. Cindi called and we had a nice chat sorry we missed u Jeff we out to eat with Cassy.
love to all Dad

Followers

Blog Archive