Monday, July 23, 2007

cut and pasted from my journal to save time (and energy!)-

July 23, 2007 - I spoke with Ninha today at 6pm Luxembourg time (12 EST). I wanted to call to have the kids say hello to her and say we loved her. I was overcome by emotion because her voice was so weak. I said hello and I love you and that the kids wanted to say hello. The tears were just streaming down my face. I passed the phone from child to child and they each said hello and that they loved her. She sounded so weak that I didn’t want them to tire her out any more than that. When I took the phone back I told her that I wanted her to know that if there was anything I could do to help Andy raise Shawnna and Drew I would do it. She broke down too and said that she wanted her children raised in the church. I said I would do everything I could to help them be raised in the church. I asked her to bear me her testimony so I could pass it on to her children. She spent about 5 minutes sharing her testimony with me.

Followers

Blog Archive