Monday, July 23, 2007

Ninha,

In case you get an opportunity to have someone read this to you...

...you have always been angelic and Christlike. You have been a wonderful example to us all, as you are compassionate, giving, loving and adorable. Your family loves you dearly and wants you to know that you are in our prayers and in our hearts. I can't put in to words how I feel right now. It is one of the most heart breaking moments in my life. You have always expressed love to the Ginn family and you have always allowed us to enjoy your upbeat and heavenly spirit. Your laugh is unforgettable and your genuine smile is irreplaceable. We love you dearly, we pray for you to be happy and trust in the Lord that He has a plan for you, your husband and your precious children. Thank you for being graceful and loving. The minimal time I have been able to spend with you has always been precious and enjoyable. Thank you for being such a beautiful example to us all, be strong and know that we all cherish you and your life.

I love you dearly and will always hold you dear in my heart.

-Jeffery Jon

Followers

Blog Archive