Friday, July 13, 2007

Hi All,
It was 7 weeks ago this night that they gave me a titanium ball for my hip. Went to physical therapy today and they spent 2 hours repeating the same stuff only less cause I still feel it when I do some of the stuff and my PT Ruth said until we get full weight bearing ok from the doctor we are going to stay at this level. She said I needed a cane that I could use on the left side. The old one of dads only worked on the right side. So, I went and bought a new cane that works both ways. Got home and there was a message from mu orthopedist he said that the head of ortho looked at my x-rays and said I was cleared for full weight bearing at least as much as I can stand the pain. So maybe next week my pt Ruth will get a little more aggressive. At least now I can retire Sparky - he was a pain anyway -


It is July the 13th in Utah so let me be the first to

WISH LANDON GINN
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Marie and I will call you tomorrow Landon and sing to you.
You may want to be unavailable for that choice experience -
otherwise HAVE A GREAT DAY

Love Grandpa Ginn

Followers

Blog Archive