Thursday, July 19, 2007






During the Christmas season of 1975 we weren't very busy so I started to paint the ribbon on the wall hoping to add a little something to the blah white wall. I was about half done when Brett Shears a member of our ward at that time stopped by the office. He had done a whole cartoon strip with this little fellow while studying art at UCLA. He offered to paint the little guy in the scenes you see here. It took him less than a day and I think I paid him $75. What a deal! I wish there was a way to save them and frame them but I tried to save one when we put a pass through box in and it just fell apart in my hands. So these pictures will have to do. My patients really loved the little guy and he got a lot of compliments over the years. Now we say goodbye little guy.

Followers

Blog Archive