Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Here's a picture from a long time ago, July 2006 to be exact, but I liked the shot of the kids. It's in a field at the bottom of the hill. When we go for walks the kids always like to climb the 'hay balls', as we call them. Of course I try to keep them off of them because I'd hate to have the farmer show up while they're playing in his field. I don't think it would be very acceptable around here. As a matter of fact, after the kids got off the hay ball and we kept walking, not 5 minutes later the farmer showed up with the tractor and trailer to haul the balls away. We lucked out!
This shot I just had to post because there's actually a BLUE sky with CLOUDS!!! It's so rare to see the sky here, let alone blue with individual clouds. It's normally a blanket of gray.

Followers

Blog Archive