Monday, October 20, 2008

I too have created a blog site for myself. Since I do not have a family of my own, I created one that would allow people to follow my experiences and theories of coaching. I have started taking all of the blogs from Iowa Western and adding them on there and will begin adding the Council Bluffs Futbol Blogs and Infinity Soccer blogs. It is the only way for me to keep a log of all the things I have done and accomplished and allow others to view it. It will also be used as a way for me to help educate players, parents, coaches and fans by posting articles by others as well as sharing my thoughts on the articles etc.

Not as much fun as the family stuff, but it is what I do and it is my passion.

Love you all.

Here is the Blogsite: www.coachginn.blogpsot.com

Followers

Blog Archive