Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Wish me luck!! I´m headed off to Madrid and I hope I can get what I need to get done!! In about 30 minutes I´ll head off to catch the train which will take me 40 minutes to get to Barcelona, then change to another train that will take me to the airport, that takes another 20 minutes. I´m leaving nice and early to make sure I get there ok!! This afternoon I´ll probably do 2 sessions and then tomorrow I´ll wake up early and go into town to get the marriage certificate (i hope, so I don´t have to go back on Thursday). Then Thursday I´ll spend the whole day in the temple and Friday I´ll head back to Barcelona.
Not to be all preachy or anything, but those of you that have temples SO close to you...GO! I´m lucky if I get to go to the temple once a year here, usually I go on my trip to the States. It´s one of those things I really miss, not to be able to just go to the temple whenever I want. I know you have kids and work, etc. but it´s such a spiritual boost to go to the temple, take advantage of that.

Ok, done preaching. I´m just excited to spend a few days at the Temple!!
Love you all.

Followers

Blog Archive