Tuesday, October 07, 2008

So like always, once you get me going you can't shut me up! I've been meaning to write for months but just never do - and now that I'm here I might as well keep going!

I was wondering where all of my recent pictures were and I finally found them - in the camera!! These are from the spring, early May. These were taken behind the old town hall which is now where they teach music classes. The building is just at the top of the hill and around the corner (like 10 houses away but still on our side of the street.) I believe that the middle clump of trees above Alienor's head is from the far end of our back yard, our house being far down the field behind her on the left.


I had seen the daisies on one of my many trips with a child to a music class and decided that I'd have to take some pictures. Apparently it must have been during Margot's music class because she didn't get in any pictures!



Followers

Blog Archive