Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Catholic girls are hot!!!!!

This past Saturday evening one of the baseball players at the school passed away as he and two other drunk baseball players played tag with the guard rail on their way to Omaha. Today we went to the funeral. I dreaded going because I can't stand how I feel when I enter their church house...so uninspiring and gloomy. As Coach bennett and I sat in the back, likely the only two people in the place that did not tap their forhead, and chest as they walked through the door. It was interesting to watch Coach Bennett experience Catholocism for the first time. We squirmed every time we had to stand up and sit down...gret work out....no wonder all the chicks ther were fit.

Anyway, as stated in the first line...i couldnt help to wonder if i was being punished...hot chicks in Catholic Schhol girl out fits...and hot chick half dressed at church....We have conveniently chosen the religion where we are modest and corn fed. I can only imagine if the girls at our church looked half as good as the majority of this goup what life would be like in the mid west.

I came to the conclusion....either mary a rollie pollie from the lds faith or get a hot catholic girl pregnant and convert her as time goes bye....what GREAT OPTIONS!!!!!!!

Love y'all!

Followers

Blog Archive