Tuesday, February 14, 2006

HAPPY VALENTINE´S DAY!!!
So, to fill you all in on my life....not much happening.
I made a billion heart-shaped sugar cookies for the party we had for the youth on friday and they didn´t eat them all so I brought them to work with me today and shared. They were all so excited!!
Davids father is still in the hospital. I´m going to see him and Julia tonight after work. Cristina, the middle child, is getting married in September. The stork still hasn´t stopped by to visit us.
The missionaries came over last night. We´ve got one from Arizona and one from Alaska. The one from Alaska is young and talks A LOT especially in our house where he can speak in english. Oh Jocelyn, the language issue isn´t too much of a problem, but boy do I know how you feel!!
Nothing else to say. David works all day. I work all day. We watch some fútbol and then go to bed. That´s about it every day. hugs to you all.
(I hope you MEN have done something special for you wonderful wives...they desirve it!)

Followers

Blog Archive