Sunday, May 06, 2007

Dear Jocy,
One of the reasons the USA is so disliked by the rest of the world and more importantly the EU is that we are so engrossed with what is happening in the almighty homeland that we take very few opportunities to look outside ourselves and see whats happening in the rest of the globe. So as one who surfs the 11 o'clock news of cbs, nbc and abc I can honestly say I have never heard of the man you mentioned. I have only heard a few snippets about Mitt Romney so I have heard nothing about the French elections. Now Nathan who is much more politically inclined will tell you that if I were watching fox or cnn I would be better informed because those news peddlers are much less myoptic and tend to cover more of the globe and even some of Mitt Romney. I will have to say tho that abc hates Bush so much that we get a fairly complete suicide or truck bomb report and body count every night.
My report for you Jocy.
Come on Nathan tell us your view from the eastern slopes of the rocky mountains. I doubt that the rest of you even care.
Love Dad

Followers

Blog Archive