Monday, May 21, 2007


What a surprise! Once again Cindi pulls off the big surprise. Marie and I were asleep at 8:30 am Sunday and the phone rings. I figured it was Cindi so I thought I would let her talk to Marie first so I let Marie answer the phone while I dozed for a few more minutes. Then I heard Cindi's voice very clearly say good morning and I thought wow that speaker phone is really clear this morning. But I rotated my head from the pillow to see what phone Marie was using and what to my surprise a vision of Cindi appeared before my eyes.... about this time Marie started screaming like I have never heard her scream before... it was bone chilling and Cindi fell into her moms arms and they hugged and laughed and hugged some more......It is going to be a wonderful weekend in Utah. Bobby has worked real hard to make this a life time memory for everybody. So come let us have a reunion and be happy!!!!!

Followers

Blog Archive