Saturday, May 12, 2007

THIS IS THE LAST ENTRY, TRY TO START FROM THE BEGINNING! (THE FIRST BLOG POSTED ABOUT CAMP)

The second day thankfully it didn´t rain!!
BATUKA!!! This is the morning workout it´s called Batuka and it´s bigger here than Jane Fonda ever was in the US!


In this picture you can see the stake YW president: the leader in the middle-right wearing her PJ´s and a white puffy jacket. And the first counselor: the leader in her yellow PJ´s to the left of the other. I have to admit, they didn´t help much with the preparation and organizing an buying etc, but they sure were great at supporting me and just being there to cheerlead when I felt like nothing was going well!
Camp didn´t turn out perfect, it didn´t go exactly as I had planned (and let me tell you... I PLANNED!) but it went well enough so that I think they will let me have GIRLS camp again next year (I mean without boys) without fighting for it, and that´s accomplishing A LOT!
Just want to thank mom and dad for all the ideas and thoughts and worry that they put into camp! We are very lucky to have such great examples of dedicated leaders as parents!
Hugs and kisses for everyone!

Followers

Blog Archive