Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I'm fascinated by the Ginn family photo. I've never seen it before. I'm trying to decide who looks like who. Now that you've started sharing the photos, you'll have to start sharing the stories of the people in the photos. I met Uncle Hal once when Marion and I went to San Francisco in the summer of 1988. I met Aunt Bertha a few times over the years when she would come to Gramma and Grampa's house to visit for various family occasions. I never knew any of Grampa's other siblings. I wish Grampa had sat down with me with that little white suitcase!
So Champy, have you started your little video sessions to record all the stories that you recall of the Ginn family? I can just see you leaning back in an office chair to get comfortable in front of the video camera. A good Sunday afternoon activity. It reminds me of a few things I can be doing now that could be considered 'family history'.
We'll be waiting for more pictures.
Jocelyn

Followers

Blog Archive