Monday, May 07, 2007

I know that it has been a while since I have posted, so her goes. Ninha, I am very sorry to hear about your illness. Please let us know if we can help in any way. Jocelyn, because France is France, I think that of the 2 candidates, Sarkozy is the best. Considering how Liberal the French are in general, this guy seems to be a little more conservative. Although, he appears to be a moderate conservative, which moves him about equal to Nancy Pelosi. This said, at least he wants to make nice with the USA and I read a quote where he stated that he sincerely admired Tony Blair. It sounds like tough luck for Turkey getting into the EU, but thats probably OK anyway. I could say more, but I am sure that everyone else is already looking at someone elses post.
I think it would be interesting to hear a few Bishop Norton comentaries... I have no doubt that he could tell some whoppers about how someone confessed to knocking off their cousin because the cousin looked at his girlfriend the wrong way while eating the last slice of pizza pie.
Jeff announced Bobby's new job, yet we don't have any details there...

Nates family is doing great. I put in a lot of hours at work, as we all do. Brandi is becoming quite the soccer mom and ballet mom and achievement days mom, etc. We are still working on our yard. I will try to get some pictures of the phases of the new "house" we are building. Mostly, we are all just looking forward to seeing everyone at mom and dads anniversary. Sorry for those who won't be coming, especially those from across the pond, but we will miss you.

Back to work for now,
Love nate

Followers

Blog Archive